Best Cabinet and Granite Supply Inc’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
While we are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation:
- Our shop and warehouse are currently closed in compliance with the Governor’s stay-at-home order.
- We are working remotely and staying in contact with our clients, developers, project managers and workforce to keep them informed of interruptions to the scheduled work. These interruptions are happening on both sides of building equation and we are working together to minimize those interruptions by planning what is possible as work resumes in the future.
- We are seeing some disruption in the supply chain, labor shortage in transportation. We are working with our clients to mitigate those issues to the greatest extent possible.
- We are making our resources available to assist our community where we can with COVID-19 relief effort. This includes utilizing trusted resources here and aboard to assist in procuring and donating safety supplies to health and medical facilities and other entities that may need them.
- We have a large supply of N95 face masks from our supplier on its way. We have made arrangements to deliver 2,000 of these to the Legacy Health system in Oregon. We are currently working on making connections to other health agencies in the area to distribute these items where they are most needed.
- Please stay safe and well, safely check-in with neighbors or individuals you know that may need extra assistance with a note or phone call. We will get through these challenging times together.